Conway Elementary School resides on 5.56 acres and construction was finished, and classes started on Sept. 12, 1949. Additions were made to the building in 1954, 1958, 2001 and 2007.

The school was designated a Gold Star School by the state in the 2002-03 and 2006-07 school years. In the 2007-08 school year, Conway Elementary School was named a Blue Ribbon – No Child Left Behind School by the U.S. Department of Education.

Click here to see the full District History